Free Awesome Gallery Plugin was built to help you building nice looking galleries using images pulled from various sources, like posts, attachments, pages, custom post types including WooCommerce products, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, 500px albums, NEXTGEN Gallery, and even RSS feeds.
Awesome Gallery WordPress Plugin Features
- Top priority – easy to use admin interface. No tech skills and rocket science required, just follow step by step instructions.
- 3 layout modes – horizontal flow, vertical flow and classic grid. You can read more about them below.
- 7 image sources. All most popular services included and counting.
- 10 style presets, unlimited colors and lots of options including custom CSS support.
- Really flexible look with lots of options. But still no rocket science!
- Load more / Infinite scroll support + easily handles hundreds of images.
- 3 built-in lightboxes – Magnific popup, PrettyPhoto and Swipebox.
- 3 external lightboxes support
- Unique builtin support feature is rarely needed, but makes things much easier when a trouble strikes.
- Responsive and Retina-ready.
Supported Image sources
- Flickr user photo streams, favorites and photo sets.
- Instagram user streams, and “following” streams.
- Facebook user photos, albums or public page streams / albums.
- WordPress posts WordPress posts of any type and featured / attached images.
- WooCommerce productsWooCommerce products are just posts of “product” type, so you can use them as image source.
- 500px user streams and sets.
- RSS feeds – Awesome Gallery can look for images inside RSS feeds.