The wishlist is one of the most useful feature of an e-commerce: on one side, it encourages users to come back, allowing products tracking they consider interesting until the purchase step. On the other, if users share their wishlist — to friends, or through social networks — this will enhance the sales and will help the promotion of you online business.
When we hear about “wishlist”, we think about a simple button that lets us save the product we are interested in in the e-commerce we are visiting, before a coming purchase. However, the wishlist is something more.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Features
- Create multiple wishlists
- Make one or more wishlists private
- Ask for an estimate for the products in the wishlist
- Allow searching users’ wishlists
- Observe users’ wishlists to understand their needs
- Add to cart some or all products in the wishlist
- Disable wishlist features for unlogged users
- Display a table with popular products of your shop
- Display links for creating, manage and search wishlist
- Inform and invite unlogged users to register
- Send a promotional email
- Freely manage your wishlists
- See the date of addition of a product in a wishlist