This essential extension is designed to help you manage your customers quickly, efficiently and easily.
WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager Features
- Adding & Editing Customers: Adding customers has never been easy, just click on ‘Add Customer’ and fill in the fields you need to fill. By default, fields such as Date of Birth, Twitter, Skype, Web are loaded. If you would like to add more fields to the customer page, you can use the free Advanced Custom Fields plugin. Get a sense of who you are dealing with using the rich Google Maps feature showing a map and location of the customer.
- Customer Status: Manage your customers effectively using customer statuses to keep a track of the progress and process of sales. Choose out of favourite, blocked, flagged, prospect, lead, follow-up and customer. Status can be assinged from the profile page or via the Bulk Actions menu.
- Import & Export: Filter through your customers as you like and quickly export them into a CSV file. As well as exporting, this excellent pluign allows you to import customers allowing to manage the relationship between your sales team and your customers.
- Existing Customers: WooCommerce CRM works instantly without needing to import your WooCommerce orders or customers. Your existing customers will be added automatically to the CRM database. By default, the customer status of a customer who makes a purchase through your store is ‘Customer’.
- Track & Send Emails: Send email individually or in bulk to customers, and then track the emails that are sent using the Activity page. You can choose the ‘From’ email address as well as write your formatted email using the built in WordPress WYSIWG editor.
- Place & Log Calls: Make phone calls using the default ‘tel’ client on your computer such as Microsoft Communicator or Skype with the click of a button. Log the conversation, as well as the purpose, the related information (products or orders) and the duration of the call. Finish the conversation with a comment concluding the result. Phone calls are logged in the Activity page just like emails. You can also log completed alls as well.
- Customer Notes: Following WooCommerce’s great note taking system, we’ve integrated this plugin with a note taking system for customers. Works just like the Order Notes, displays who’s made the note and when. View your notes from the customers page instantly as well.
- Customer Orders: View your customers orders straight from the customer profile page. Keep a track on the status of their orders as well as the items they have purchased. Choose how you want the orders to be populated i.e. Billing Email Address or Username.
- General Settings
- MailChimp Integration
- WooCommerce Subscriptions: This plugin integrates with WooCommerce Subscriptions to identify who is an active subscriber and not.