Create custom order status in your WooCommerce store to handle orders more efficiently and smoothly. It redefines the order life-cycle stages in your online store and brings more flexibility as required in the business. For example, you can create custom order status like ‘Shipping’ to categorize an order as Shipped, or statuses like ‘Assembling’, ‘Under Review’, ‘Ready for Pickup’, etc.
Free Custom Order Status Pro for WooCommerce is a full-featured extension to create and manage custom order statuses in your web store.
With this exclusive Woocommerce plugin, create any order status that you wish andsend email notifications, set auto updates, allow customer triggers etc. with it. You can simply make your Woocommerce store work much more smartly and flexibly.
WooCommerce Custom Order Status Pro Features
- Add or Edit a Custom Order Status
- Set Colors and Action icons (Over 300 icon options to choose from)
- Option to include the orders in the custom order status in WooCommerce reports
- Send Email Notifications. You can choose to send the notification to Customer, Admin, Customer and Admin, Customer and Custom Email Address or just a custom email address
- Optionally Show Order Information like Order Number, Date, items etc. in the Email Notification
- Include a Custom Message in the Email Notification
- Set the From name, Email Address, Subject and Heading for Email Notifications
- Include Payment and Shipment Information in the Email Notification
- Allow Customers to Cancel orders when the order is in a custom status
- Choose which status should be the default order status for WooCommerce orders. You can choose a different status based on different payment options. For example, if a customer pays through Check, you can set the default order status to be ‘Awaiting Check’.
- Manage Stock Levels when the custom order status is applied to an order. You can increase, decrease or let the stock level remain unaffected.
- Status Auto Update Interval – Automatically switch to a different order status with this cool feature. You can set the time in Seconds, Minutes, Hours or Days
- Allow Digital Downloads when the custom order status is set