Free Vimuse Plugin HTML5 Media Player is a WordPress plugin that allows you to play bothaudio and video in a modern and sleek interface. You can choose to play your own audio/video files or videos from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion or evenShoutcast/Icecast streams. The player features a fluid responsive design and can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The player is also optimized for retina and touch screens and provides the feel of a native app.
Vimuse WordPress Plugin plays audio/video using HTML5 in supported browsers and fallbacks to Flashin older browsers. You can pass only a mp4 file for video and mp3 file for audio or pass all the necessary formats for the widest possible support of native HTML5 playback. Whatever you choose to do the player will work in both modern and old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
Vimuse WordPress Plugin Features
- Play video and audio files.
- HTML5 playback with Flash/Silverlight fallback.
- Create your playlist by adding your own files/items or through Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion feeds.
- All files are uploaded through the WordPress Media Library, which allows you to use pre-existing files from the library.
- Special layout for audio-only mode.
- Pull videos from Youtube user, playlist or search query.
- Pull videos from Vimeo user, album or channel.
- Pull videos from Dailymotion user, group, playlist or channel.
- Show subtitles for videos (only for video files).
- Show postroll content for videos (only for video files).
- Play Shoutcast/Icecast streams and show track info and cover-art.
- Extract audio info from ID3 tags – cover, track, artist, album.
- Several layout options.
- Mobile, retina and touch screen optimized
- The player features a fluid responsive design to account for various screens sizes ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers and can also be placed in a container of any width.
- Two colour schemes – Dark and Light.
- Can clone existing player instances.