Free Flyouts WordPress plugin adds hidden off-canvas content that is displayed by pushing or sliding over your page content. Flyouts or “panels” can display any type of content such as contact forms, social links, testimonials, images, social feeds, display banners, custom menus, biography, or even custom data using a shortcode you’ve created elsewhere.
Flyouts WordPress Plugin Features
- Add any type of content, HTML, text, images, iframe, Google Maps, and most shortcodes.
- Display Custom Menus that you have created from Appearance > Menu
- Hide Flyout trigger buttons/images based on screen sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Restrict display of Flyouts to certain pages, post, user roles with ability to extend to further customizations with the included bne_flyout_custom_restrictions() filter.
- Link triggers (floating buttons) to other pages instead of Flyouts.
- Automatic Updates from the WordPress Dashboard.